For the Sagittarius Lunar Eclipse May 26th
This workbook is for ALL signs, it is designed to tap you into the collective astrological energy.
This year brings us a total Lunar Eclipse in Sagittarius May 26th. Lunar Eclipses always occur during Full Moons when the Sun and Moon oppose each other in the sky. The Sagittarius Lunar Eclipse is a time to expand past your old patterns and integrate new realities. It’s a time to break free of your old habits, fears, and conditioned responses. Eclipses are also a time to work with your personal lunar nodes. The Sagittarius workbook explains what these are and how you can harness the power of the Eclipse to make leaps on your nodal karmic path.
Along with tons of astrological info, the workbook includes practices to help you work with the energy of Sagittarius and this Lunar Eclipse to let go of old stories that block your growth and take on new perspectives that encourage it.
The Sagittarius Workbook includes:
- An explanation of the energies of a Lunar Eclipse
- A summary of what a Lunar Eclipse means in Sagittarius
- Specific astrology for the day of the Lunar Eclipse and how to work with the oppositional nature of Sagittarius and Gemini (where the Sun is positioned).
- Meditation for the Sagittarius Lunar Eclipse
- Lunar Flow for the Sagittarius Lunar Eclipse
- Sagittarius Lunar Eclipse Circle Set Up
- Practices designed to help you harness the power of the Sagittarius Lunar Eclipse
- A place for Reflection
Cover Art by Rebecca Reitz