Spend an evening or afternoon at the clay studio with Lauren, and up to 10 of your favorite friends or family, creating mugs of your choice!
Lauren will have pre-thrown enough cylinders for each of you, she will also provide extra clay, instruction and tools for adding a handle, boobs, stamps, or however you’d like to decorate your mug. This class is 90 minutes but can be adjusted either way to accommodate your schedule.
INCLUDED IN CLASS :
- one wheel thrown cylinder, additional available
- as much extra clay as you need for adding a handle or boobs
- includes one extra small piece to be fired, say you finish early and make a little pinch pot :) additional work can be fired for a small fee
- all hand tools
- stamps, alphabet pasta, textures, natural elements and fibers to inlay into clay
- finishing of your mug by Lauren : trimming, firing, sanding, and glazing included
- choice of 5 different glaze colors for your mug
You are more than welcome to bring anything with you that you would want to incorporate, like a piece of fabric or natural element that you want to press into the clay.
We also supply light snacks, adult beverages and non-alcoholic beverages. You are more than welcome to bring your own food and beverages as well if desired. Must be 18 or older to sign up for class, please email Lauren directly for kids/teen class options!
Payment will be taken for all participants at the time of the class at the studio, it is $95/per person. If you would like to pay upfront or for a group total, please email Lauren directly. This is a deposit you are paying to hold your date/time and is a flat fee to book with Lauren. Once you pay this deposit, Lauren will email you to set up a time/date that works for you and your group.
Minimum class size is 4 people, max class size is 10, all participants must be over 18 unless communicated with Lauren.
You will receive your finished work back within 3 weeks, you can either pick up your work at Inner Alchemy, or shipping is available for an extra cost. If you are in need of your finished work to be done sooner, you can pay to put a slight rush on it, you must confirm with Lauren.