For the Pisces Full Moon Sept 20th
Near the end of Virgo Season, we are greeted by the Full Moon in Pisces. Pisces represents the thread which ties the entire universe together. Pisces’ energy knows no separation, no form, and no boundaries. It is all-encompassing and teaches us the true nature of energy is to be everything, yet nothing all at the same time. Her Full Moon is a time to step away from your attachments and reactions. In this release, you can become the observer of your life watching your emotions pass by instead of reacting to them. From this place of the witness, you can heal, transform, and find your flow. Allow the energy of the Pisces Full Moon to take you the next level of consciousness and evolution.
The Pisces Full Moon Workbook is designed to help you understand, and harness, the energy of both the Moon in Pisces and her opposition with the Sun in Virgo. The workbook gives guidance on how this Full Moon will affect all of us and how each us can work with it in our own lives. Step into your highest self and remember that you are the universe and the universe is you.
Written each month by Jill Wintersteen, founder of Spirit Daughter
The Pisces Workbook includes:
- An explanation of the energies of the Full Moon
- A summary of what a Full Moon means in Pisces
- Specific astrology for the day of the Full Moon and how to work with the oppositional nature of the Sun in Virgo and the Moon in Pisces
- Lunar Flow for the Pisces Full Moon
- Meditation for the Pisces Full Moon
- House Scopes (How this Full Moon will affect your personal house ruled by Pisces)
- Pisces Full Moon Circle Set Up
- A Card Reading Ritual for the Pisces Full Moon
- Practices designed to help you harness the power of the Pisces Full Moon
- A place for Reflection