hey hey party people!
I have some exciting news to share :)
Beginning mid June I will be hosting an all levels, low key, clay and play class for adults at my studio! This will be a great opportunity to try something new, practice skills you may personally be working on, or a way to try a new studio and get involved in Bozeman's ceramic community.
Here is what you need to know:
- Each class you have the option to try hand building or wheel throwing, there are limited spots for each, so registration is required. Tools, materials, and equipment included.
- For either throwing or hand building there will be 30-45 minutes of initial instruction, you will then work on your own and we will be available for questions and assistance.
- Please bring a beverage of your choice, I will provide light snacks and limited adult beverages ;)
-No experience is required, but if you are coming into the space with no idea what clay is, please be patient! This will mostly be a mixed group of experience and it can be overwhelming at first, and I throw a lot of information at you in a very short amount of time...
- The class fee includes all tools, clay, glaze, and equipment for working. 5 pounds of clay is included, you can purchase more for $1.50/ pound which includes all glazing and firing.
- Your finished work will be available within 3 weeks of taking the class.
- You are able to take more than one class if you have experience and would like to book multiple classes in order to continually work on a piece.
If you sign up for 3 or more there's a discount, just email me directly at email@example.com regarding multi-class discount. If you are just dying to take the class, but cannot afford it please contact me directly, art is for everyone!
- Registration is required! This is not a drop-in situation, tickets are available on my website here.
THERE IS NO REFUND AVAILABLE. ever. sorry.
- The classes are for adults 18 and over if you have a teen that is interested please just contact me prior to signing up.
-Please contact me directly with any questions :)
PARKING: its downtown Bozeman...so there's no parking...but street parking is free and not timed after 6pm, and the parking garage is just across Main street. Please do not sneak into the alleyway Ace Hardware parking lot, they reeeeeallly do not appreciate it.
Really excited to be able to offer this to our community!